THE PEOPLE'S ORCHARD
The People’s Orchard is a three year environmental enhancement project for the ward of St. Dogmaels.
- Its aim is to create a series of bio-diverse ecosystems throughout the area to encourage a pollinator friendly environment.
- In tandem with the extensive planting programme of fruit trees and wild flower meadows will be an educational programme aimed at all age ranges across a broad range of skills.
- We will tackle invasive species such as Himalayan Balsam and Japanese Knotweed
- We will work with our Orchardist to maintain and improve existing orchards.
- Each “eco-system” will be monitored scientifically from the outset to assess any improvement in biodiversity.
We have a lot of exciting things planned here at The People's Orchard for 2017, with lots of opportunities for volunteering and education for all ages. If you'd like to get involved and stay up to date on all the latest news and events, then please contact us on the details listed at the bottom of the page! Here are some pictures of events and workshops recently held at The Coach House...
Please follow our Facebook page for all the up to date news and details of our workshops and special events.
We also have an Instagram page for news and images.
If you'd like to be added to our mailing list to receive our newsletter and regular updates, as well as all other queries please send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!