The Café and Gift Shop
Dining at the Coach House is a relaxed affair, whether it be a morning coffee with toasted Teacakes, a Light Lunch, a sumptuous Afternoon Tea or a buffet or dinner tailored to your group/conference needs. During warmer (and drier) months, diners can eat in the Coach House courtyard or overlooking the Abbey grounds. High chairs are available and families are most welcome.
WE ARE NOW FULLY LICENSED - Please ask about our fine wines, locally brewed beers and ciders.
TYPICAL MENU FOR THE COACH HOUSE CAFÉ
HOME MADE SPECIALS
- Courgette Fritters.
- Homity Pie – a traditional welsh pie made with leeks, potatoes, local cheeses and a hint of wholegrain mustard
- Quche's made with local Welsh cheeses, free range local eggs and organic milk
- Wide selection of delicious sesame coated panini's
- Burger made with local beef, capers and gherkins with welsh cheddar
- Smoked mackerel pate
- Dressed Cardigan Bay Lobster (Seasonal)
All the above are served with coleslaw and a locally grown dressed salad.
- A selection of homemade soups served with welsh cheddar and warm crusty bread
Sandwiches and freshly baked baguettes served with mixed salads, cucumber pickle and coleslaw.
A selection of homemade cakes.
Excellent coffee, a wide selection of teas and soft drinks.
Group Bookings, Conferences (up to 25 delegates) Prices available on request